Café Team Member
- Leader in travel retail
- On-going training, uniform and free parking
- Opportunity for career and personal growth
Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific is an international travel retail company that represents a number of luxury iconic brands across the globe. With over 120 Australian & New Zealand stores located in dynamic environments including airports and commuter hubs we are a fast paced organisation meeting the needs of people on the move.
Our Hub Convenience store and Café which provides a range of food and beverage options and carefully selected travel-adapted convenience products, is often the last port-of-call for travellers looking for fresh and fast food before they set out on their journey. Our goal is to ensure we serve passengers quickly and efficiently, without compromising the quality of product or customer satisfaction delivered.
We are now on the hunt for a Barista trained super star – some exposure to retail would be nice but not essential. In this busy role based at one of our Christchurch Airport stores, you will have the opportunity to meet a variety of people from all walks of life in an exciting and unique environment.
A snapshot of your tasks will be to:
- Take orders from customers in a friendly and efficient manner
- Make high quality barista style coffee in a fast paced environment
- POS and cash handling
- Perform general café duties such as light food preparation, service and cleaning
And to perform these tasks well you will need:
- Loads of enthusiasm and energy
- A positive attitude with a desire to deliver a world class level of customer service
- The ability to communicate convincingly and with confidence
- Good presentation and a professional approach
- Maturity, initiative and a sense of urgency is also key to this role
What's in it for you?
What's in it for you?
- On-going job related training
- Hours to suit your lifestyle
- Company culture which creates a fantastic working environment
As we're located in a dynamic airport environment and to meet our customers' needs, our stores operate between the hours of 3am and 11pm seven days week, therefore some flexibility is required with your availability. Public transport is limited outside of normal business hours so ideally you will have our own reliable means of getting to and from work.
Looking to join a dynamic and committed team? This is it!