Retail Sales Assistants - Dunedin Airport
- Leader in travel retail
- On-going training, uniform and free parking
- Opportunity for career and personal growth
Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific is an international travel retail company that represents a number of luxury iconic brands across the globe. With over 120 Australian & New Zealand stores located in dynamic environments including airports and commuter hubs we are a fast paced organisation meeting the needs of people on the move.
We're expanding and are now on the hunt for exceptional people, committed to delivering a level of customer service that surpasses expectation. These exciting roles are for our brand new RELAY convenience store due to open 24 May at Dunedin Airport which will be offering a great range of carefully selected travel-adapted convenience products such as books, magazines, confectionery and souvenirs to travelers.
To be part of our team of professionals at the top of their game, you will need to have:
- A passion for retail with a genuine interest in providing a unique and exciting shopping experience to our customers.
- Retail sales experience working in a fast paced environment coupled with the right attitude, drive and potential to further develop relevant skills is essential
- The ability to communicate convincingly and with confidence
- Exceptional presentation and a professional approach
- Maturity, initiative and a sense of urgency is also key to this role
- Your own reliable transport with a valid drivers' license is a must
As we're located in a dynamic airport environment our stores operate to meet our customers' needs - 6am - 11pm, 7 days a week. With this in mind, you will need to be reasonably flexible with your availability to work Part-time hours of between 12 - 20 with either early starts or later finishes which will include at least one or both weekend days. You will be given the opportunity to specify your shift preference on application.
Training and development is a key focus across all areas of our organisation. We are dedicated to helping our people develop their skills and actively look to promote from within wherever possible, providing our Team Members opportunities to grow.
So, if you want to become an integral part of our rapidly expanding business, believe you can make a difference and you’re serious about developing your career in travel retail then we’d love to hear from you.
Experience new horizons every day!