We're on the move again - Lagardère is expanding and we're all very excited about the imminent opening of our Aelia Duty Free stores at Christchurch International Airport!
The Warehouse Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management and overall effective performance of the warehouse. The Manager ensures all supply chain activities are accurately performed and documented as per the company procedures; and will take all precautions to secure the warehouse against potential stock loss and database errors. In this busy role you will need to apply leadership and strategic planning capabilities to ensure continuous improvement in all key result areas and a team oriented approach to the development of employees.
To achieve the expected deliverables in this fast paced environment you will need to have:
- Previous warehouse management experience
- Strong people management capabilities
- Ability to use initiative with a sense of urgency
- Effective communication skills
- Computer literacy skills at an intermediate level
- Customer service focused approach to every thing you do
- Previous exposure to a retail environment would be a great advantage
We believe in providing our staff with a happy & harmonious work environment. Our aim is to provide a work environment that helps our employees become their best professionally, so that they can achieve their goals and reach their full potential.
As we operate in a unique environment some flexibility is needed to work outside of normal business hours when required.
Our business is interesting, exciting, fast paced and will keep you captivated and on your toes!
Experience new horizons!