Warehouse Team Leader
We're on the move again - Lagardère is expanding and we're all very excited about the imminent opening of our Aelia Duty Free stores at Christchurch International Airport!
In this busy role, reporting into the Warehouse Manager, you will be tasked with assisting in the overall warehouse/bond operation and distribution of inventory to our stores. The primary responsibilities include receiving, distribution; and team, inventory and database management. This is an active hands-on role and will require you to work alongside the warehouse/bond staff to achieve high service outcomes, and build a positive team environment.
A snapshot of your duties include:
- Ensure accurate receipt, storage, retrieval and timely delivery of goods.
- Ensure an ongoing store replenishment of all areas
- Record goods receipts and any discrepancies
- Process into SAP all transfer orders between Stores to Stores and declare any discrepancies
- Perform team briefing and ensure processes are followed
We work in a fast paced environment so to deliver what's expected, you will need to have:
- Warehouse experience in a supervisory capacity
- Computer literacy at an intermediate level
- Ability to use initiative
- High level of attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Customer service focused approach to every thing you do
- Previous retail experience would be a great advantage
As we're located in a dynamic airport environment our stores operate outside of normal business hours to meet our customers' needs – this then means that your availability to do early starts or late finishes is essential.
You enjoy working in a busy environment where no two days are the same and interacting with a variety of people across different levels is your strength!
Experience new horizons!