We're on the move again - Lagardère is expanding and we're all very excited about the imminent opening of our Aelia Duty Free stores at Christchurch International Airport!
Your role as Stock Controller is responsible for assisting in the overall Warehouse operation to ensure accurate maintenance of stock levels including inventory and database management.
A snapshot of this critical role within our business is to:
- Ensure correct delivery of stock, including checking off invoices and investigating discrepancies
- Ensure prompt processing of invoices, returns etc.
- SAP: update stock inventory levels daily to reflect correct stock on hand
- Liaise with stores to conduct counts on all stock inaccuracies
- Conduct and assist cycle counts and full stock takes
- Assist in the management and preparation of damaged goods for customs
The ideal person will have loads of energy, the ability to take initiative, work as part of a close-knit team with a real desire to grow and develop new skills.
Additional requirements to be considered for this exciting and busy opportunity include:
- Previous warehouse and distribution experience (bonded - customs controlled warehouse would be a plus)
- Accuracy and high attention to detail
- Customer service focused with a sense of urgency and a strong work ethic
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy at an intermediate level is preferable
Our people are our most important asset and our number 1 priority is to build the best team in the business. We offer a dynamic and fast paced work environment filled with variety, a supportive and friendly team with great opportunities for career and personal growth.
Experience new horizons!