We're on the move again - Lagardère is expanding and we're all very excited about the imminent opening of our Aelia Duty Free stores at Christchurch International Airport!
This critical role involves ensuring all legal tender obtained through sales from our stores is collected, counted and reconciled on a daily basis. These are just some of the responsibilities you will be tasked with:
- Counting cash and other tenders (traveller’s cheques, vouchers, credit cards etc.) for each register and balance with the totals recorded in the POS system
- Daily banking, reconciliations and variance investigation
- Work closely with the Loss Prevention & Compliance Team to follow-up banking and other till discrepancies
- Daily reporting of incidents and till discrepancies to the store management
- Assist with the maintenance and development of procedures and systems
We need a whizz so if you have large cash handling experience within a banking, cash management or similar environment and can tick off the rest of our shopping list then we would love to hear from you.
- Data entry and reconciliation experience
- Computer literate – basic to intermediate Excel
- Accuracy, attention to detail and good numerical skills is essential
- Able to adhere to and maintain strict airport security standards
It’s a small team and as we operate outside of normal business hours 7 days a week, some flexibility and commitment is needed in terms of your availability to work the required hours.
Experience new horizons, every day!